We don’t need to tell you that a lot has changed in the past few months, but one thing has stayed firm – our approach to hospitality. Our mantra has always been; “A home to you, but a hotel to us” and if anything this attitude has only deepened.
We have always strived to create a relaxing environment in a professionally run hotel and that’s never been more important. To ensure we live up to this, we’ve added some new measures. Here’s a quick overview of what’s new:
Our Housekeeper Ankica was always fastidious about cleanliness (she won Housekeeper of the Year in 2019) but her commitment to hygiene has only deepened. So here’s what she’s organised on top of her normal rigorous routine:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, especially in high-traffic areas like loos, lifts, and corridors. You will also notice hand sanitising stations throughout the public spaces of the hotel, please use regularly.
- Guest Rooms: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every departure. Your bedroom will be serviced every second day in order to minimise the risk of Covid transmission. We appreciate this is a change to our normal service and we would like to offer a choice of one of the following as a gesture:
- 1000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points
- 2 Cocktails per stay
- Donate the saving to the NHS “Nights on Us” Program (An initiative that offers discounted and free stays to frontline workers).
- Temperature Screening: All of our colleagues, suppliers and contractors have their temperature taken before entering. If you would like to check yours please ask a member of staff.
- Electrostatic Spraying: It may look like a scene from Ghostbusters but as an extra level of precaution we use electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the hotel.
- NHS Test and Trace: To participate in this service please scan the QR code displayed throughout the hotel when you arrive and follow the instructions. Please note you will need to have downloaded the NHS COVID-19 app first.
You’ll notice QR codes around the hotel this is to avoid personal contact. Simply scan to view and a member of the team will come and serve you. Menus are shorter than normal but don’t worry the ingredients and cooking are both to our normal high standards.
Food & Beverage Opening Times have changed to comply with the current Government restrictions.
Breakfast: 6.30am until 11am
All day dining: 12pm until 10pm
11am until 11pm
Available 24 hours
E-Newspapers: For hygiene purposes we’ve removed all newspapers and magazines, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to read, it’s just that it’s all digital. To access our Digital Entertainment Platform simply follow the link below and enter the password.
Concierge service: Our Concierge team is happy to assist you with any restaurant recommendations, tour tickets or anything else you need while exploring London – there’s still a lot going on. We recommend you book your tickets in advance by contacting our Concierge team at email@example.com.
Cashless payment: We’ve become a cash free zone, but of course we accept most major credit and debit cards as well as Apple and Google Pay.
Laundry service: Laundry forms are located in your bedroom. Please contact Housekeeping before 9.45am for same day return.
- Mobile Check-in: We really want you to use our mobile check-in, as this reduces the time you spend checking-in. You will need to enable push notifications to get your “Room is Ready” notification.
- Mobile Check-out: Check-out via the Mobile App and skip the desk. You will receive a digital copy of your invoice by email.
- No room key: Turn your phone into your key. How clever is that?
- Mobile Chat: Keep in contact with us from anywhere at any time. Mobile chat is available from up to 48 hours before the day of arrival until 24 hours after your departure.
- Mobile Guest Requests: Use the app to let us you know what you’d like and we will deliver it to your room.
If you are not a Marriott Bonvoy member yet, why not join today? please enrol here.
Our safety procedures include:
- Guidance on capacities and room layouts.
- Temperature screening available for events on request.
- All communal areas, high touch points and washrooms cleaned regularly.
- Electrostatic spraying of meeting rooms and breakout areas over night.
- Masks, gloves and sanitiser to be made available for delegates upon request.
- Food and beverage options to ensure safety of all delegates without compromising quality.
If you need anything the best way to let us know is by contacting our Hotel Operator on (0) or chat with us via the Marriott Bonvoy App.